Monday, September 10, 2007

Time really does fly!


Who remembers this little peanut?

Joey has had a big week! He went to his first dance on Friday. He said that he had great time. I brought the camera along with when I dropped him off. Calm down, I wasn't really going to take pictures. I just thought that it was funny to see his face when we pulled up to the school and I took the camera out from under my seat! It was priceless!

We went today and rented his Alto Saxophone, too! He is so excited about playing this. He has been messing with it all night long and just keeps saying, "I haven't broken a reed yet!"

Jimmy had a game on Saturday and lost but only by one touch down this time. He had two awesome tackles that made me almost lose my voice. I really do love being a sports mom!

Well that's all folks! Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

Teenie said...

Hahahaha! I love how you messed with Joey and the camera! I can't believe he's going to dances already!

Love,

Peggy

Amy said...

Wow, I remember when he was that tiny!!! I think it's hilarious you teased him with the camera, little does he know that camera will be out the rest of his life!!!!!