Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I can't think of a proper title, so this is what you get!

We don't have too many new things going on here. It still feels like baseball is our whole lives. I am out there 4 nights a week. Then our weekends are filled up with being chauffeur for the boys or having our house full of kids. I don't really mind. I know that this too shall pass. Then I will be complaining that no one needs me and where has the time gone. I am truly trying to enjoy every minute of this with the boys. It sure does wear me out though.

So, we had a very nice Father's Day. We went to Phil's parents house and swam all day with the family. Then we had a pot luck cookout. The boys had a blast with their cousins and it was nice for us to catch up with his sister Peg and brothers Steve and Matt. Mike and his family along with Kate and her family could not make it and were missed. We don't get to see each other as often anymore so it was a nice relaxing day. In fact we were there so late that we ended up just crashing there for the night. Good thing they have plenty of room for the four of us and Belle! I hope that all of you other father's out there had a nice day too.

No comments: