Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dancing, Dancing, Dancing!!

Last night was bittersweet for me. My absolute favorite show ended, but my favorite person won!! I am so glad that Apolo won the competition. After his freestyle I jumped off of the couch and gave them a standing ovation in my living room! Joey was funny and a good entertainer but there was something about Apolo and Juliann! (sp?) They were so cute! Last night when they annouced the winner I shot up again as if there was a spring in the couch. I scared Belle because I was so excited!

I went on line to check out the tour dates and the closest that they are going to come is Peoria on July 15th. Anyone up for a road trip? I don't know much more than the date. I would have to look into ticket prices. If they are way out there, forget it. (afterall in 9 days, I am an unemployed student). If anyone is interested in this I will do the research. That would be so much fun! Let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so excited too. We had a little pool going, and I had Apolo. He was my favorite anyway even if he wasn't my "horse!"