Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Embarrassed to be from Illinois!

I am so embarrassed of our state's government. The arrest of Gov. Blagojevich today has made our state look like a joke to the rest of the country and the world. In the press conference one of the men basically said that we were the most corrupt state in the nation. Just from the things revealed at the conference this morning, I think that he is worse than Nixon!

All that I can say is that I hope he sees serious jail time for his crimes. I hope that they put a cot right next to Gov. Ryan and they can sit in a 10 X 10 cell with each other! That will never happen but it sure would be fitting!

ARRRRRR!

2 comments:

Katers said...

I hear you Molly! I voted for him the fist time, not the second. What a nasty guy.

Unknown said...

He has to be one of the biggest sleazeballs of all time. He has always seemed a little shifty to me...