Saturday, July 21, 2007

No more baseball

Well baseball finally ended for us yesterday. Both boys were eliminated from their tournaments. As their mom I felt bad for them of course and would never let them know that inside I was DANCING!!! I am so sick of baseball! I have been sitting out there 4 nights a week since April. This happens to me every year. I love it until about the beginning of July. Then I just can't take it any more.

So, I have one full week without anything and then football starts on Monday, July 30th! Football is 2 hours a day 5 days a week. Luckily just Jimmy is playing this year so, I can plop my lawn chair down by just one team and read away.

Speaking of reading. The book that Joey and I have been waiting a whole year for comes out today! Harry Potter #7! Both of us have had a count down waiting for this. I will keep you up to date on how we like the book.

1 comment:

Katers said...

HP Mania! Holly and I have been emailing, discussing and just plain salivating at the prospect of the last book. I got my copy Saturday and been patiently waiting for people to let me be and read. We'll discuss on GNO!