Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Good morning everyone! Or afternoon or evening depending on when you are reading this. Today is going to be super crazy for me but I am going to enjoy every second. I have school until 12:00. I have to rush out of there and pick up a few last min things for Jimmy's classroom party. Speed over to Jimmy's school and run his party.

Then we need to hurry home do all of the homework that they have and get everyone in costumes for trick or treating. This won't be as big of a deal as it used to be because the boys are pretty much on their own for that. We will then spend all evening trick or treating and visiting with friends and neighbors. We will get home again around 8 pm. We will finish up the boys homework, get them ready for tomorrow and get them in bed aroudnd 9. Then, I get to start my 2-3 hours of math homework. Pray for me! I can already predict that Belle will not be getting her 5 am walk tomorrow, I will be too tired.

I am going to enjoy every second of this because this is my last year to go trick or treating. We let Joey go alone for the first time last year when he was in 5th grade and Jimmy hasn't forgotten it. He has mentioned it many times this month that he IS going alone next year just like Joey did. So, another chapter in my life is about to close. That is the thing with Jimmy, every one of his lasts are my lasts too and we have totally seperate emotions about it. He is thrilled that this is his last year and all that I can do is remember that little baby dressed like Pooh Bear that wouldn't even walk up to a door without me!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure you'll totally enjoy the night and next year you'll probably cry because your boys will be so grown up!!! Have fun tonight!!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to read the book, "Let Me Hold You Longer" by Karen Kingsbury. I had to buy it even though it's written more about having a son than a daughter. You will really relate to this book.

Shanna