Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to School Pictures, Finally!!


Jimmy heading to the bus stop. 4 fingers for fourth grade! We do that every year. That way if I look back and I didn't mark it, I will remember.

Jimmy~ So excited and happy to smile for Mom!


Both boys headed to the bus stop. Joey was already begging me to please go back home!



Joey and his friend Alex. They have been friends since they were 4 so I wanted a picture of them staring middle school. Alex seemed fine about it. Joe ~ Not so much!!

He finally posed for me if I promised to leave after Jimmy's bus came! He refused to hold up the traditional 6 fingers though!




There goes Jimmy on the elementary bus! He sat up front with his cousin Will who was starting Kindergarten. Must be time for Mom to go home!





Oops one more friend showed up that I want a picture of. You can see what Joey thought about that! I kept my promise and went home after that! Geez, middle schoolers! That's ok I guess, I remember being that age too!

3 comments:

Katers said...

Just love the photos! That's a great idea with the 4 for fourth grade, I'll have to remember that!

Unknown said...

That is a really great idea!

Amy said...

Joey will learn to love that you're so involved!! Great shots! I can't get over how big they're getting!!!!